In the heart of mountain, lake and woodland & also adjoining Killarney National Park, Gallan Eile has endlessly changing scenery. Every walk has its own mix of legend, nature, antiquity, history and folklore.
- Looking out over the 30,000 acre/10,000 hectare of Killarney National Park
- 1.25 mls/2kms from the foot of Mangerton Mountain
- 4 mls/6.4kms from bustling Killarney town with all of its facilities & amenities for shopping, eating, pubs, and all of the range of indoor and outdoor activities.
- 2 mls/3.2 from Muckross House, lake and gardens.
- 17 mls/37kms to Kenmare Bay, 24mls/38kms to Dingle Bay & 24 mls/38kms to Tralee Bay, sandy beaches, cliff walks, coastal gardens, off shore islands etc.
Frank & Siubhan Lewis, ‘Gallan’, Mangerton Road, Muckross, Killarney, Co Kerry, Ireland
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. T 00 353 64 663 1108; 087 9293 416.
“Gallan Eile – Your Perfect Walking Holiday Begins Here”